Report NEP-ARA-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "The Dynamics of Road Energy Demand and Illegal Fuel Activity in Turkey: A Rolling Window Analysis," Working Papers 1304, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- doğru, bülent, 2013. "Dynamic Analysis of Money Demand Function: Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 48402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Atzori, 2013. "The Political Economy of Oil and the Crisis of the Arab State System," Working Papers 2013.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bülent, Köksal & Cüneyt, Orman & Arif, Oduncu, 2013. "Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from a Major Emerging Market Economy," MPRA Paper 48415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Masterson, 2013. "Quality of Statistical Match and Simulations Used in the Estimation of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Consumption Poverty (LIMTCP) for Turkey in 2006," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_769, Levy Economics Institute.
- Filali Adib, Fatima-Zohra & Driouchi, Ahmed & Achehboune, Amale, 2013. "Education Attainment, Further Female Participation & Feminization of Labor Markets in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 48516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nora Stel, 2013. "Diaspora versus Refugee: The Political Economy of Lebanese Entrepreneurship Regimes," Working Papers 2013/16, Maastricht School of Management.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Sbia, Rashid & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "The Nexus between Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth in Bahrain," MPRA Paper 48472, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 2013.
- Stephan Rosiny, 2013. "Power Sharing in Syria: Lessons from Lebanon’s Experience," GIGA Working Paper Series 223, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- André Bank & Thomas Richter & Anna Sunik, 2013. "Long-Term Monarchical Survival in the Middle East: A Configurational Comparison, 1945–2012," GIGA Working Paper Series 215, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.