Diaspora versus Refugee: The Political Economy of Lebanese Entrepreneurship Regimes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josiane Fahed-Sreih & David Pistrui & Wilfred V. Huang & Harold P. Welsch, 2010. "Family and cultural factors impacting entrepreneurship in war time Lebanon," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 35-51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-016-0077-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naudé, Wim & Siegel, Melissa & Marchand, Katrin, 2015.
"Migration, Entrepreneurship and Development: A Critical Review,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naudé, Wim & Siegel, Melissa & Marchand, Katrin, 2015. "Migration, entrepreneurship and development: A critical review," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mahé, Clothilde, 2016. "Skills and entrepreneurship: Are return migrants 'Jacks-of-all-trades'?," MERIT Working Papers 071, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-07-28 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MIG-2013-07-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2013/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .