Report NEP-MIG-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Altorjai, Szilvia, 2013. "Over-qualification of immigrants in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2013. "Migration and dynamics: How a leakage of human capital lubricates the engine of economic growth," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 58, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Almudena Sevilla-Sanz, 2013. "Low-skilled Immigration and Parenting Investments of College-educated Mothers in the United States: Evidence from Time-use Data," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1316, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2013. "Criss-crossing migration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6539, The World Bank.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," IREA Working Papers 201314, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Richard B. Freeman & Xiaoying Li, 2013. "How Does China's New Labor Contract Law Affect Floating Workers?," NBER Working Papers 19254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 labor contract law : implementation and implications for China's workers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6542, The World Bank.
- Nora Stel, 2013. "Diaspora versus Refugee: The Political Economy of Lebanese Entrepreneurship Regimes," Working Papers 2013/16, Maastricht School of Management.
- Cris Beauchemin & Catherine Borrel & Corinne Régnard, 2013. "Les immigrés en France : en majorité des femmes," Population et Sociétés 502, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).