Spatial Econometric Analysis Of Urban Expansion According To Residential Density Profile In The District Of Tunis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Boiteux-Orain & Jean-Marie Huriot, 2002. "Modéliser la suburbanisation. Succès et limites de la microéconomie urbaine," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(1), pages 73-104.
- Yves Bussiere & Alain Bonnafous, 1993. "Transport et étalement urbain : les enjeux," Post-Print halshs-00271226, HAL.
- Small, Kenneth A & Song, Shunfeng, 1992.
""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 888-898, August.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1992. ""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5142n2ts, University of California Transportation Center.
- Luc Anselin & Rodolfo Bongiovanni & Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2004. "A Spatial Econometric Approach to the Economics of Site-Specific Nitrogen Management in Corn Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 675-687.
- R Cervero & K-L Wu, 1997. "Polycentrism, commuting, and residential location in the San Francisco Bay area," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(5), pages 865-886, May.
- R Cervero & K-L Wu, 1997. "Polycentrism, Commuting, and Residential Location in the San Francisco Bay Area," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(5), pages 865-886, May.
- Imai, Haruo, 1982. "CBD hypothesis and economies of agglomeration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 275-299, December.
- Peter Mieszkowski & Edwin S. Mills, 1993. "The Causes of Metropolitan Suburbanization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 135-147, Summer.
- Mohamed Amara & Mohamed Kriaa & Makram Montacer, 2010.
"Centralité des activités dans la région urbaine de Tunis (1994-2004),"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 473-509.
- Amara, Mohamed & Kriaa, Mohamed & Montacer, Makram, 2010. "Centralité des activités dans la région urbaine de Tunis (1994-2004)," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2010(03), pages 473-509, September.
- Robert E. Lucas & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2002. "On the Internal Structure of Cities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1445-1476, July.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Said FOUED, 2015.
"Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness And Amenities,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(3), pages 49-70, August.
- Ben said, Foued, 2014. "Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness and Amenities," MPRA Paper 52969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben said, Foued, 2014.
"Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness and Amenities,"
52969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben said, Foued, 2014. "Tunisian Coastal Cities Attractiveness and Amenities," MPRA Paper 52961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTunis; Urban Expansion; Population Density; Residential Density; Urban Dynamics.;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-06-16 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.