Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labour market? A spatial Markov chain approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- M. Agovino, 2014. "Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labor market? A spatial Markov chain approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 93-121, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Schettini & Carlos Roberto Azzoni & Antonio PÃ¡ez, 2011. "Neighborhood and Efficiency in Manufacturing in Brazilian Regions: a Spatial Markov Chain Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1052, European Regional Science Association.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2007. "Disability and Work: A Review of the British Evidence," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 473-498, Abril.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua D. Angrist, 2001.
"Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 915-957, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," NBER Working Papers 6670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working papers 98-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2013. "Inclusion of disabled people in the Italian labour market: an efficiency analysis of law 68/1999 at regional level," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1577-1588, April.
- Melanie K. Jones & Peter J. Sloane, 2010. "Disability and Skill Mismatch," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(s1), pages 101-114, September.
- Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2003. "Disability, Gender and the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2014. "Employment of disabled people in the private sector. An analysis at the level of Italian Provinces according to article 13 of law 68/1999," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1537-1552, May.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007.
"Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 649-670.
- Cracolici, M. Francesca & Cuffaro, Miranda & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Geographical distribution of unemployment: an analysis of provincial differences in Italy," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Daniela Schettini & Carlos R. Azzoni & Antonio Paez, 2011. "Neighborhood and Efficiency in Manufacturing in Brazilian Regions," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 34(4), pages 397-418, October.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 1997. "The Dispersion of US State Unemployment Rates: The Role of Market and Non-market Equilibrium Factors," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 593-606.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
- Wendy A. Stock & Kathleen Beegle, 2004. "Employment Protections for Older Workers: Do Disability Discrimination Laws Matter?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(1), pages 111-126, January.
- Kodde, David A & Palm, Franz C, 1986. "Wald Criteria for Jointly Testing Equality and Inequality Restriction s," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1243-1248, September.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0455-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2017. "Macroeconomic impact of flexicurity on the integration of people with disabilities into the labour market. A two-regime spatial autoregressive analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 307-334, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDisabled People; Public Policy; Non-Labour Market Discrimination; Stochastic Frontier Approach; Spatial Markov Chain.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-05-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-05-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .