Disability, Gender and the Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bell, David & Heitmueller, Axel, 2009.
"The Disability Discrimination Act in the UK: Helping or hindering employment among the disabled?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 465-480, March.
- Bell, David N.F. & Heitmueller, Axel, 2005. "The Disability Discrimination Act in the UK: Helping or Hindering Employment Amongst the Disabled?," IZA Discussion Papers 1476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2016.
"Access To Work And Disability: The Case Of Italy,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 134(3-4), pages 239-256.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0111, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0107, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- M. Agovino, 2014.
"Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labor market? A spatial Markov chain approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 93-121, August.
- Agovino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labour market? A spatial Markov chain approach," MPRA Paper 47038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephane Gregoir; & Tristan-Pierre Maury;, 2012. "On the impact of social housing on the labour position of disabled," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mizunoya, Suguru & Mitra, Sophie, 2013.
"Is There a Disability Gap in Employment Rates in Developing Countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 28-43.
- Suguru Mizunoya & Sophie Mitra, 2012. "Is there a Disability Gap in Employment Rates in Developing Countries?," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2012_03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2014. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Department of Economics 0038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Massimiliano Agovino, 2014. "Is there convergence in the performance of Italian regions in including disabled people in the labour market? A local Moran approach," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 103-120, March.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2012. "Unhappy working with men? Workplace gender diversity and job-related well-being in Britain," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 329-350.
- repec:frd:wpaper:dp2012-03 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdisability; gender; employment; decomposition analysis; wage discrimination;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2003-12-14 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2003-12-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .