Report NEP-HEA-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2003. "Individual Mortality and Macro-Economic Conditions from Birth to Death," IZA Discussion Papers 930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zon ,Adriaan,van & Muysken ,Joan, 2003. "Health as a Principal Determinant of Economic Growth," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- EHLERS, Lars, 2003. "In Search of Advice for Physicians in Entry-Level Medical Markets," Cahiers de recherche 13-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2003. "Disability, Gender and the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).