Employment of disabled people in the private sector. An analysis at the level of Italian Provinces according to article 13 of law 68/1999
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2007. "Disability and Work: A Review of the British Evidence," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 473-498, Abril.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua D. Angrist, 2001.
"Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 915-957, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," NBER Working Papers 6670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working papers 98-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2013. "Inclusion of disabled people in the Italian labour market: an efficiency analysis of law 68/1999 at regional level," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1577-1588, April.
- Kathleen Beegle & Wendy A. Stock, 2003. "The Labor Market Effects of Disability Discrimination Laws," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(4).
- Melanie K. Jones & Peter J. Sloane, 2010. "Disability and Skill Mismatch," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(s1), pages 101-114, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2005. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521848053, October.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2017. "Speculation on a Flexicurity Index for Disabled People: The Italian Case," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 389-414, January.
- M. Agovino, 2014.
"Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labor market? A spatial Markov chain approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 93-121, August.
- Agovino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labour market? A spatial Markov chain approach," MPRA Paper 47038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2016. "Does flexicurity promote the employment of disabled people? A panel analysis for Italian regional data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 2085-2105, September.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0496-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Agovino & Giuliana Parodi, 2015. "Human Development and the Determinants of the Incidence of Civilian Disability Pensions in Italy: A Spatial Panel Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 553-576, June.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2017. "Regional Performance Trends in Providing Employment for Persons with Disabilities: Evidence from Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 593-615, January.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0455-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2017. "Macroeconomic impact of flexicurity on the integration of people with disabilities into the labour market. A two-regime spatial autoregressive analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 307-334, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDisabled people; Public policy; Non-labour market discrimination; Technical efficiency; Data envelopment analysis (DEA); Cluster analysis; J14; C61; J48; C38;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:3:p:1537-1552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.