Employment of disabled people in the private sector. An analysis at the level of Italian Provinces according to article 13 of law 68/1999
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2007. "Disability and Work: A Review of the British Evidence," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 473-498, Abril.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua D. Angrist, 2001.
"Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 915-957, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," NBER Working Papers 6670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working papers 98-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2013. "Inclusion of disabled people in the Italian labour market: an efficiency analysis of law 68/1999 at regional level," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1577-1588, April.
- Kathleen Beegle & Wendy A. Stock, 2003. "The Labor Market Effects of Disability Discrimination Laws," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(4).
- Melanie K. Jones & Peter J. Sloane, 2010. "Disability and Skill Mismatch," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(s1), pages 101-114, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, April.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Agovino, 2014.
"Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labor market? A spatial Markov chain approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 93-121, August.
- Agovino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Do “good neighbors” enhance regional performances in including disabled people in the labour market? A spatial Markov chain approach," MPRA Paper 47038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0496-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2017. "Regional Performance Trends in Providing Employment for Persons with Disabilities: Evidence from Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 593-615, January.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2016. "Does flexicurity promote the employment of disabled people? A panel analysis for Italian regional data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 2085-2105, September.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Giuliana Parodi, 2015. "Human Development and the Determinants of the Incidence of Civilian Disability Pensions in Italy: A Spatial Panel Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 553-576, June.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0455-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2017. "Macroeconomic impact of flexicurity on the integration of people with disabilities into the labour market. A two-regime spatial autoregressive analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 307-334, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDisabled people; Public policy; Non-labour market discrimination; Technical efficiency; Data envelopment analysis (DEA); Cluster analysis; J14; C61; J48; C38;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:3:p:1537-1552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .