Why business historians need a constructive theory of the archive
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Harvey & John Wilson, 2007. "Redefining Business History: An editorial statement," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 1-7.
- Hansen, Per H., 2012. "Business History: A Cultural and Narrative Approach," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 86(04), pages 693-717, December.
- Casson, Mark & Lee, John S., 2011. "The Origin and Development of Markets: A Business History Perspective," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 85(01), pages 9-37, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Do business historians need a theory of the archive?
by stephdeck1 in NEP-HIS blog on 2013-10-07 18:06:28
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness History; Methodology; Epistemology; Archives; Organizational Epistemology; Sociology of Knowledge;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N80 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-05-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-05-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .