Petróleo: peligro mortal. Unas islas alquitranadas
[Oil: Fatal danger. The Balearic Islands tarred]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cirer-Costa, Joan Carles, 2013. "The role of geography in the success of the balearic tourism industry," MPRA Paper 47701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burgherr, Peter & Hirschberg, Stefan, 2008. "Severe accident risks in fossil energy chains: A comparative analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 538-553.
- Joan Carles Cirer-Costa, 2014. "Majorca's tourism cluster: The creation of an industrial district, 1919-36," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(8), pages 1243-1261, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:38:y:2013:i:c:p:131-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cirer-Costa, Joan Carles, 2012.
"Bases del proceso de internacionalización de las cadenas hoteleras de las Islas Baleares
[Bases of the globalisation of the hotel chains of the Balearic Islands]," MPRA Paper 37210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés M. Cisneros‐Montemayor & F. Gordon Kirkwood & Sarah Harper & Dirk Zeller & U. Rashid Sumaila, 2013. "Economic use value of the Belize marine ecosystem: Potential risks and benefits from offshore oil exploration," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 0(4), pages 221-230, November.
- Maria Loureiro & John Loomis & Maria Vázquez, 2009. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Damages due to the Prestige Oil Spill in Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 537-553, December.
- Giacomo Becattini, 2004. "Industrial Districts," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3037, February.
- Alessia Sammarra & Lucio Biggiero, 2001. "Identity and Identification in Industrial Districts," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Casson, Mark & Lee, John S., 2011. "The Origin and Development of Markets: A Business History Perspective," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 85(01), pages 9-37, March.
- Mark Lazerson & Gianni Lorenzoni, 1999. "Resisting Organizational Inertia: The Evolution of Industrial Districts," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 3(4), pages 361-377, December.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Ribas, Alfonso & Lopez, Edelmiro & Ojea, Elena, 2006. "Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 48-63, August.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:209-221 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBalearic Islands; oil spill; tourism;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:58243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.