Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freire, Juan & García-Allut, Antonio, 2000. "Socioeconomic and biological causes of management failures in European artisanal fisheries: the case of Galicia (NW Spain)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 375-384, September.
- Dunford, Richard W. & Ginn, Thomas C. & Desvousges, William H., 2004. "The use of habitat equivalency analysis in natural resource damage assessments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 49-70, January.
- Mason, Michael, 2003. "Civil liability for oil pollution damage: examining the evolving scope for environmental compensation in the international regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Maurie J. Cohen, 1995. "Technological Disasters and Natural Resource Damage Assessment: An Evaluation of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(1), pages 65-82.
- François Bonnieux & Pierre Rainelli, 2002. "Évaluation des dommages des marées noires : une illustration à partir du cas de l’Erika et des pertes d’agrément des résidents," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 357(1), pages 173-187.