Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freire, Juan & García-Allut, Antonio, 2000. "Socioeconomic and biological causes of management failures in European artisanal fisheries: the case of Galicia (NW Spain)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 375-384, September.
- Dunford, Richard W. & Ginn, Thomas C. & Desvousges, William H., 2004. "The use of habitat equivalency analysis in natural resource damage assessments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 49-70, January.
- Mason, Michael, 2003. "Civil liability for oil pollution damage: examining the evolving scope for environmental compensation in the international regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Maurie J. Cohen, 1995. "Technological Disasters and Natural Resource Damage Assessment: An Evaluation of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(1), pages 65-82.
- François Bonnieux & Pierre Rainelli, 2002. "Évaluation des dommages des marées noires : une illustration à partir du cas de l’Erika et des pertes d’agrément des résidents," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 357(1), pages 173-187.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:608-620 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Loureiro & John Loomis & Maria Vázquez, 2009. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Damages due to the Prestige Oil Spill in Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 537-553, December.
- DomÃnguez Alvarez, RocÃo & Loureiro, MarÃa L., 2013. "Environmental accidents and stigmatized fish prices: evidence from the Prestige oil spill in Galicia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2).
- Cirer Costa, Joan Carles, 2014.
"Petróleo: peligro mortal. Unas islas alquitranadas
[Oil: Fatal danger. The Balearic Islands tarred]," MPRA Paper 58243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pan, Guangchen & Qiu, Shengyao & Liu, Xin & Hu, Xiaoke, 2015. "Estimating the economic damages from the Penglai 19-3 oil spill to the Yantai fisheries in the Bohai Sea of northeast China," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 18-24.
- León, Carmelo J. & Araña, Jorge E. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Riera, Pere, 2014. "Heterogeneity and emotions in the valuation of non-use damages caused by oil spills," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 129-139.
- Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L., 2013. "Estimating a meta-damage regression model for large accidental oil spills," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 167-175.
- Kari Hyytiäinen & Anni Huhtala, 2014.
"Combating eutrophication in coastal areas at risk for oil spills,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 219(1), pages 101-121, August.
- Hyytiäinen, Kari & Huhtala, Anni, 2011. "Combating eutrophication in coastal areas at risk for oil spills," MPRA Paper 38087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cirer-Costa, Joan Carles, 2015. "Pouring oil over the Balearic tourism industry," MPRA Paper 61164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lázaro-Touza, Lara & Atkinson, Giles, 2013. "Nature, roads or hospitals? An empirical evaluation of ‘sustainable development preferences’," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 63-72.
- Maria Loureiro & John Loomis, 2013. "International Public Preferences and Provision of Public Goods: Assessment of Passive Use Values in Large Oil Spills," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(4), pages 521-534, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:48-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.