Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mason, Michael, 2003. "Civil liability for oil pollution damage: examining the evolving scope for environmental compensation in the international regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- François Bonnieux & Pierre Rainelli, 2002. "Évaluation des dommages des marées noires : une illustration à partir du cas de l’Erika et des pertes d’agrément des résidents," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 357(1), pages 173-187.
- Dunford, Richard W. & Ginn, Thomas C. & Desvousges, William H., 2004. "The use of habitat equivalency analysis in natural resource damage assessments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 49-70, January.
- Freire, Juan & García-Allut, Antonio, 2000. "Socioeconomic and biological causes of management failures in European artisanal fisheries: the case of Galicia (NW Spain)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 375-384, September.
- Maurie J. Cohen, 1995. "Technological Disasters and Natural Resource Damage Assessment: An Evaluation of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(1), pages 65-82.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:48-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.