|Avda. das Ciencias s/n 15782 Santiago de Compostela Galiza-Spain-UE|
(in no particular order)
Escola Politécnica Superiorhttp://www.usc.es
Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia (IDEGA) (University Institute for the Study and Development of Galicia)
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (University of Santiago de Compostela)
981 59 11 66
981 59 99 35
Chalé dos Catedráticos, 1. Avda. das Ciencias s/n. Campus Vida, 15782 Santiago de Compostela
RePEc:edi:egusces (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Ribas, Alfonso & Lopez, Edelmiro & Ojea, Elena, 2006. "Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 48-63, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Ribas, Alfonso & Lopez, Edelmiro & Ojea, Elena, 2006.
"Estimated costs and admissible claims linked to the Prestige oil spill,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 48-63, August.
- Iliopoulou, Christina & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Schinas, Orestis, 2018. "Energy supply security for the Aegean islands: A routing model with risk and environmental considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 608-620.
- Maria Loureiro & John Loomis & Maria Vázquez, 2009. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Damages due to the Prestige Oil Spill in Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 537-553, December.
- DomÃnguez Alvarez, RocÃo & Loureiro, MarÃa L., 2013. "Environmental accidents and stigmatized fish prices: evidence from the Prestige oil spill in Galicia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2).
- Cirer Costa, Joan Carles, 2014.
"Petróleo: peligro mortal. Unas islas alquitranadas
[Oil: Fatal danger. The Balearic Islands tarred]," MPRA Paper 58243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pan, Guangchen & Qiu, Shengyao & Liu, Xin & Hu, Xiaoke, 2015. "Estimating the economic damages from the Penglai 19-3 oil spill to the Yantai fisheries in the Bohai Sea of northeast China," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 18-24.
- León, Carmelo J. & Araña, Jorge E. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Riera, Pere, 2014. "Heterogeneity and emotions in the valuation of non-use damages caused by oil spills," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 129-139.
- Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L., 2013. "Estimating a meta-damage regression model for large accidental oil spills," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 167-175.
- Kari Hyytiäinen & Anni Huhtala, 2014.
"Combating eutrophication in coastal areas at risk for oil spills,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 219(1), pages 101-121, August.
- Hyytiäinen, Kari & Huhtala, Anni, 2011. "Combating eutrophication in coastal areas at risk for oil spills," MPRA Paper 38087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cirer-Costa, Joan Carles, 2015. "Pouring oil over the Balearic tourism industry," MPRA Paper 61164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lázaro-Touza, Lara & Atkinson, Giles, 2013. "Nature, roads or hospitals? An empirical evaluation of ‘sustainable development preferences’," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 63-72.
- Maria Loureiro & John Loomis, 2013. "International Public Preferences and Provision of Public Goods: Assessment of Passive Use Values in Large Oil Spills," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(4), pages 521-534, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alfonso Ribas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.