Report NEP-ENE-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cerdeira Bento, João Paulo, 2014. "The determinants of CO2 emissions: empirical evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 59166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rita Sousa & Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Maria Joana Soares, "undated". "Carbon and Energy Prices: Surfing the Wavelets of California," NIPE Working Papers 19/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bell, William Paul & Wild, Phillip & Foster, John, 2014. "Collinsville solar thermal project: Yield forecasting – Final report," MPRA Paper 59647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brigitte Knopf & Nicolas Koch & Godefroy Grosjean & Sabine Fuss & Christian Flachsland & Michael Pahle & Michael Jakob & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2014. "The European Emissions Trading System (EU ETS): Ex-Post Analysis, the Market Stability Reserve and Options for a Comprehensive Reform," Working Papers 2014.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Corbin, Charles, 2014. "Assessing Impact of Large-Scale Distributed Residential HVAC Control Optimization on Electricity Grid Operation and Renewable Energy Integration," MPRA Paper 58318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Germà Bel & Stephan Joseph, 2014. "“Industrial Emissions Abatement: Untangling the Impacts of the EU ETS and the Economic Crisis”," IREA Working Papers 201422, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Steve Sorrell, 2014. "Reducing energy demand: An overview of issues, challenges and approaches," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-22, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Didenko, Alexander, 2013. "Multicriterial Assessment of RES- and Energy-Efficiency Promoting Policy Mixes for Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 59350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xueting Zhao, 2014. "Estimation of China Sectoral Emission Intensity: Based on Input-Output Model," Working Papers Resource Document 2014-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Tim Mennel & Teresa Romano & Sara Scatasta, 2013. "Comparing Feed-In Tariffs and Renewable Obligation Certificates - The Case of Repowering Wind Farms," IEFE Working Papers 57, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Liddle, Brantley & Messinis, George, 2014. "Revisiting carbon Kuznets curves with endogenous breaks modeling: Evidence of decoupling and saturation (but few inverted-Us) for individual OECD countries," MPRA Paper 59566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beser Hugosson, Muriel & Algers, Staffan & Habibi, Shiva & Sundbergh, Pia, 2014. "The Swedish car fleet model: evaluation of recent applications," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 10 Nov 2014.
- Hyland, Marie & Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S. J., 2013. "The Potential for Segmentation of the Retail Market for Electricity in Ireland," Papers RB2013/2/9, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gerard van der Meijden & Sjak Smulders, 2014. "Carbon Lock-In: The Role of Expectations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-100/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2016.
- Simone Tagliapietra, 2014. "The EU-Turkey Energy Relations After the 2014 Ukraine Crisis. Enhancing The Partnership in a Rapidly Changing Environment," Working Papers 2014.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dahl, Roy A & Osmundsen, Petter, 2014. "Estimating fluctuations in oil and gas investment," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/19, University of Stavanger.
- Thomas Longden, 2014. "Going Forward by Looking Backwards on the Environmental Kuznets Curve: an Analysis of CFCs, CO2 and the Montreal and Kyoto Protocols," Working Papers 2014.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Laura Abrardi & Carlo Cambini, 2014. "Tariff Regulation with Energy Efficiency Goals," IEFE Working Papers 65, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Raza, Mohsin & Elahi, Muhammad Ather, 2014. "Globalisation, energy usage and sustainability," MPRA Paper 59323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & El Alouani, Hajar, 2014. "Models of Green Economy in Arab Countries Using the Environmental Performance Index," MPRA Paper 58861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wenche Tobiasson & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Sustainable Electricity Grid Development and the Public: An Economic Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1432, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ralf Martin & Myra Mohnen, 2014. "Knowledge Spillovers from Clean and Dirty Technologies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1300, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Peter Maniloff & Ralph Mastromonaco, 2014. "The Local Economic Impacts of Hydraulic Fracturing and Determinants of Dutch Disease," Working Papers 2014-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Ranson, Matthew & Stavins, Robert N., 2013. "Linkage of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Systems: Learning from Experience," Working Paper Series rwp13-046, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Nancy McCarthy & Heath Henderson, 2014. "The Role of Renewable Energy Laws in Expanding Energy from Non-Traditional Renewables," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 86813, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Incentive Regulation and Utility Benchmarking for Electricity Network Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nakhoda, Aadil, 2014. "The impact of electricity constraints on access to finance: A firm-level study," MPRA Paper 59507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2013. "National Security Warrants Slowing Domestic Oil Depletion, Not Accelerating It," Working Paper Series rwp13-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Lentini, Emilio J & Mercadier, Augusto & Brenner, Federica, 2014.
"Eficiencia energética en el sector de agua y saneamiento: estimaciones utilizando una función de requerimientos de insumo
[Energy efficiency in the water and sanitarion sector: an input requirement," MPRA Paper 58480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aklilu, Abenezer & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2014. "Economic incentives for carbon sequestration: A review of the literature," Working Paper Series 2014:8, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Boying Liu, 2014. "The Impact of Environmental Taxes on Firm’s Technology and Entry Decisions," Working Papers 2014-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2014. "Testing of Natural Resources as Blessing or Curse to the Knowledge Economy in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 58598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "Climate Change, Trade, and Competitiveness: Climate Trade Performance of India, SAARC and Asia Pacific Region," MPRA Paper 59423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2014.
- Fu, Shihe & Gu, Yizhen, 2014. "Highway toll and air pollution: evidence from Chinese cities," MPRA Paper 59619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cirer Costa, Joan Carles, 2014.
"Petróleo: peligro mortal. Unas islas alquitranadas
[Oil: Fatal danger. The Balearic Islands tarred]," MPRA Paper 58243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "ADB Brief 20: A Safe Space for Humanity: The Nexus of Food, Water, Energy and Climate," ADB Reports ABF146286-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 08 Jul 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esther Blanco & E. Glenn Dutcher & Tobias Haller, 2014. "To mitigate or to adapt? Collective action under asymmetries in vulnerability to losses," Working Papers 2014-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," IEFE Working Papers 56, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Biofuels and Food Prices: Searching for the Causal Link," IEFE Working Papers 55, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Joachim Schleich & Claudia Schwirplies & Andreas Ziegler, 2014. "Private provision of public goods: Do individual climate protection efforts depend on perceptions of climate policy?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201453, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2014. "Corporate Environmental Initiatives and Shareholder Value: Focusing on the Role of Environmental Information and Its Credibility," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dechezlepretre, A & Martin, R & Mohnen, M, 2014. "Policy brief: Clean innovation and growth," Working Papers 17753, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.