Tariff Regulation with Energy Efficiency Goals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2010.
"Optimal energy efficiency policies and regulatory demand-side management tests: How well do they match?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3874-3885, August.
- Timothy J. Brennan, 2009. "Optimal Energy Efficiency Policies and Regulatory Demand-Side Management Tests: How Well Do They Match?," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-109, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Carter, Sheryl, 2001. "Breaking The Consumption Habit: Ratemaking for Efficient Resource Decisions," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(10), pages 66-74, December.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Luc Bodineau & Dominique Finon, 2011. "The costs and benefits of white certificates schemes," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866420, HAL.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Sappington, David E M, 1992. "Incentives for Conservation and Quality-Improvement by Public Utilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1321-1340, December.
- Mundaca, Luis & Neij, Lena, 2009. "A multi-criteria evaluation framework for tradable white certificate schemes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4557-4573, November.
- Eto, J. & Stoft, S. & Kito, S., 1998. "DSM shareholder incentives: recent designs and economic theory," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 47-62, March.
- Timothy Brennan, 2010. "Decoupling in electric utilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 49-69, August.
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Lees, Eoin & Baudry, Paul & Jeandel, Alexandre & Labanca, Nicola, 2010. "Energy supplier obligations and white certificate schemes: Comparative analysis of experiences in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1455-1469, March.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- Dixon, Robert K. & McGowan, Elizabeth & Onysko, Ganna & Scheer, Richard M., 2010. "US energy conservation and efficiency policies: Challenges and opportunities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6398-6408, November.
- Joskow Paul L., 2008. "Incentive Regulation and Its Application to Electricity Networks," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-14, December.
- Leon Chu & David Sappington, 2012. "Designing optimal gain sharing plans to promote energy conservation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 115-134, October.
- Leon Chu & David Sappington, 2013. "Motivating energy suppliers to promote energy conservation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 229-247, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; demand-side regulation; decoupling; price-cap;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2014-11-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ENE-2014-11-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2014-11-22 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2014-11-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcu:iefewp:iefewp65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elena Dal Zotto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eabocit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.