US energy conservation and efficiency policies: Challenges and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haydt, Gustavo & Leal, Vítor & Dias, Luís, 2013. "Uncovering the multiple objectives behind national energy efficiency planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 230-239.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:109-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1654-:d:112340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Abrardi & Carlo Cambini, 2014. "Tariff Regulation with Energy Efficiency Goals," IEFE Working Papers 65, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Galarraga, Ibon & Abadie, Luis M. & Ansuategi, Alberto, 2013. "Efficiency, effectiveness and implementation feasibility of energy efficiency rebates: The “Renove” plan in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 98-107.
- Abrardi, Laura & Cambini, Carlo, 2015. "Tariff regulation with energy efficiency goals," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 122-131.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:99-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgopoulou, E. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Gakis, N. & Hontou, V. & Lalas, D.P. & Steiner, D. & Tuerk, A. & Fruhmann, C. & Pucker, J., 2015. "Lessons learnt from a sectoral analysis of greenhouse gas mitigation potential in the Balkans," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 577-591.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Koutroumanidis, Theodoros, 2011. "The fuelwood market in Greece: An empirical approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3008-3018, August.
- Altwies, Joy E. & Nemet, Gregory F., 2013. "Innovation in the U.S. building sector: An assessment of patent citations in building energy control technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 819-831.
- Gianpaolo Iazzolino & Rossella Gabriele, 2016. "Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development: An Analysis of Financial Reliability in Energy Service Companies Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 222-233.
- Leon Chu & David Sappington, 2012. "Designing optimal gain sharing plans to promote energy conservation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 115-134, October.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1146-1168 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:241-:d:127853 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Ayala, Amaia & Galarraga, Ibon & Spadaro, Joseph V., 2016. "The price of energy efficiency in the Spanish housing market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 16-24.
- Reiche, Danyel, 2013. "Climate policies in the U.S. at the stakeholder level: A case study of the National Football League," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 775-784.
- Robert Dixon & Richard Scheer & Gareth Williams, 2011. "Sustainable energy investments: contributions of the Global Environment Facility," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Antonio Angelo Romano & Giuseppe Scandurra & Alfonso Carfora, 2016. "Estimating the Impact of Feed-in Tariff Adoption: Similarities and Divergences among Countries through a Propensity-score Matching Method," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 144-151.
- Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & d’Accadia, Massimo Dentice & Palombo, Adolfo & Vicidomini, Maria, 2015. "Hybrid solid oxide fuel cells–gas turbine systems for combined heat and power: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 32-85.
- Eva Valeri & Amanda Stathopoulos & Edoardo Marcucci, 2012. "Energy Efficiency In The Transport Sector: Policy Evolution In Some European Countries," Working Papers 0312, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Shaikh, Pervez Hameed & Nor, Nursyarizal Bin Mohd & Nallagownden, Perumal & Elamvazuthi, Irraivan & Ibrahim, Taib, 2014. "A review on optimized control systems for building energy and comfort management of smart sustainable buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 409-429.
- Yang, Mian & Yang, Fu-Xia & Chen, Xing-Peng, 2011. "Effects of substituting energy with capital on China's aggregated energy and environmental efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6065-6072, October.
- Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.F., 2017. "Energy overview for globalized world economy: Source, supply chain and sink," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 735-749.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy conservation and efficiency Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 Energy Policy Act of 2005;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:11:p:6398-6408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.