Report NEP-HPE-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013. "Why Marx Still Matters," Working Papers 2013-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2013. "On pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games," MPRA Paper 46840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei He & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "Equilibrium Theory under Ambiguity," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1307, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Measuring catch-up growth in malnourished populations," Working Paper Series 6013, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2013. "Subjective Well‐Being and Income: Is There Any Evidence of Satiation?," IZA Discussion Papers 7353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schwarzkopf, Stefan, 2013. "Why business historians need a constructive theory of the archive," MPRA Paper 46650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Monjardet, 2013. "Marc Barbut au pays des médianes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Fabian Winter, 2013. "Fairness norms can explain the emergence of specific cooperation norms in the Battle of the Prisoners Dilemma," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Delusions of Success: Comment on Dan Lovallo and Daniel Kahneman," Papers 1305.0741, arXiv.org.