Una propuesta metodológica de discriminación de segundo grado: el caso de tarifas multiclase para el registro marcario en Colombia durante el año 2012
[A methodological proposal for second-degree price discrimination: the case of multiclass fees for trademark registration in Colombia (2012)]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Pablo Herrera Saavedra & Jacobo Campo Robledo & Natalia Cantor Vargas & Jenny-Paola Lis-Gutiérrez, 2013. "Una propuesta metodológica de discriminación de segundo grado: el caso de tarifas multiclase para el registro marcario en Colombia durante el año 2012," ESTUDIOS ECONÓMICOS SIC 010746, SUPERINTENDENCIA DE INDUSTRIA Y COMERCIO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendonca, Sandro & Pereira, Tiago Santos & Godinho, Manuel Mira, 2004.
"Trademarks as an indicator of innovation and industrial change,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1385-1404, November.
- Sandro Mendonça & Tiago Santos Pereira & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2004. "Trademarks as an Indicator of Innovation and Industrial Change," LEM Papers Series 2004/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Shuntian Yao, 2002. "Privilege and Corruption: The Problems of China's Socialist Market Economy," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 279-299, January.
- Chemi Gotlibovski & Nava Kahana, 2009. "Second-Degree Price Discrimination: A Graphical and Mathematical Approach," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 68-79, January.
- Avishay Braverman & J. Luis Guasch & Steven Salop, 1983. "Defects in Disneyland: Quality Control as a Two-Part Tariff," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 121-131.
- Henry Wang, X., 2002. "Fee versus royalty licensing in a differentiated Cournot duopoly," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 253-266.
- Yue Li & Takashi Yanagawa, 2011. "Patent licensing of Stackelberg manufacturer in a differentiated product market," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 7-20, March.
- Roman Inderst & Greg Shaffer, 2009. "Market power, price discrimination, and allocative efficiency in intermediate-goods markets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(4), pages 658-672.
- Rosellon, Juan & Tregear, Juan & Zenon, Eric, 2010.
"El modelo HRV para expansión óptima de redes de transmisión: una aplicación a la red eléctrica de Ontario
[The HRV Model for the Optimal Expansion of Transmission Networks: an Application to the On," MPRA Paper 26471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Cornia & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2011. "Price discrimination and business-cycle risk," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
KeywordsTrademark Law Treaty (TLT); second-degree discrimination; industrial property; Superintendence of Industry and Commerce; Colombia.;
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.