Co-Integration in Write Offs ratios of the world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Amber Osman, 2011.
"Better Micro Financers in Pakistan, Banks or Financial Institutions,"
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica,
Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 104-109, March.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber, 2011. "Better Micro Financers in Pakistan, Banks or Financial Institutions," MPRA Paper 34722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nico B. Rottke & Julia Gentgen, 2006. "Workout Management Of Non Performing Loans - A Formal Model Based On Transaction Cost Economics," ERES eres2006_295, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nargiza Maksudova, 2010. "Macroeconomics of Microfinance: How Do the Channels Work?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp423, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Hasan, Syed Akif & Mehar, Dr. Ayub & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Are the Major South Asian Equity Markets Co-Integrated?," MPRA Paper 34737, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Mohd Zaini Abd Karim & Sok-Gee Chan & Sallahudin Hassan, 2010. "Bank Efficiency and Non-Performing Loans: Evidence from Malaysia and Singapore," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 118-132.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2000. "The empirical relationship between energy futures prices and exchange rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 253-266, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; write-off ratios; Johansen Co-integration;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .