Co-Integration in Write Offs ratios of the world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Amber Osman, 2011.
"Better Micro Financers in Pakistan, Banks or Financial Institutions,"
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica,
Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 104-109, March.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber, 2011. "Better Micro Financers in Pakistan, Banks or Financial Institutions," MPRA Paper 34722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nico B. Rottke & Julia Gentgen, 2006. "Workout Management Of Non Performing Loans - A Formal Model Based On Transaction Cost Economics," ERES eres2006_295, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nargiza Maksudova, 2010. "Macroeconomics of Microfinance: How Do the Channels Work?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp423, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Hasan, Syed Akif & Mehar, Dr. Ayub & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Are the Major South Asian Equity Markets Co-Integrated?," MPRA Paper 34737, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Mohd Zaini Abd Karim & Sok-Gee Chan & Sallahudin Hassan, 2010. "Bank Efficiency and Non-Performing Loans: Evidence from Malaysia and Singapore," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 118-132.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2000. "The empirical relationship between energy futures prices and exchange rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 253-266, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; write-off ratios; Johansen Co-integration;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.