Success Evaluation Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises In Terms Of Their Participation In The Internationalization Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Otto Andersen, 1993. "On the Internationalization Process of Firms: A Critical Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 209-231, June.
- Harrison, Andrew & Dalkiran, Ertugrul & Elsey, Ena, 2000. "International Business: Global Competition From a European Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198782131.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; internationalization; success; keyfactors; successevaluation;
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-01-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-01-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2013-01-19 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .