Report NEP-CSE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olfa KAMMOUN & Mohieddine RAHMOUNI, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights, Appropriation Instruments and Innovation Activities: Evidence from Tunisian Firms," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 2012. "What are the Channels for Technology Sourcing? Panel Data Evidence from German Companies," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 14327, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2013. "Learning through experience in Research & Development: an empirical analysis with Spanish firms," Working Papers 1302, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Anna Giunta, 2012. "R&D Incentives: The Effectiveness Of A Place-Based Policy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0169, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olaf Merk & Claude Comtois, 2012. "Competitiveness of Port-Cities: The Case of Marseille-Fos, France," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/11, OECD Publishing.
- Dezhina, Irina & Simachev, Yuri, 2012. "Partnering universities and companies in Russia: effects of new government initiative," MPRA Paper 43622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Creative Professions - A Micro-Level Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- François Perrot, 2013. "Organizational Challenges of Multinational Corporations at the Base of the Pyramid: An Action-research Inquiry," Working Papers hal-00771299, HAL.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Is Small Beautiful? Size Effects of Volatility Spillovers for Firm Performance and Exchange Rates in Tourism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-008/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lea, Kubíčková & Lenka, Procházková, 2012. "Success Evaluation Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises In Terms Of Their Participation In The Internationalization Process," MPRA Paper 43759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lea, Kubíčková, 2012. "Identification of the risk factors of the internationalitaion process of SMEs operating in the textile industry," MPRA Paper 43758, University Library of Munich, Germany.