Identification of the risk factors of the internationalitaion process of SMEs operating in the textile industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filimon Stremtan & Silvia - Stefania Mihalache & Valeria Pioras, 2009. "On The Internationalization Of The Firms Â€“ From Theory To Practice," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(11), pages 1-48.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization; small and medium-sized enterprises; crucial key factors; internationalization process; textile industry;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-01-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-01-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2013-01-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2013-01-19 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .