Report NEP-SBM-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 2012. "What are the Channels for Technology Sourcing? Panel Data Evidence from German Companies," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 14327, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Olfa KAMMOUN & Mohieddine RAHMOUNI, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights, Appropriation Instruments and Innovation Activities: Evidence from Tunisian Firms," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2013. "Learning through experience in Research & Development: an empirical analysis with Spanish firms," Working Papers 1302, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Anna Giunta, 2012. "R&D Incentives: The Effectiveness Of A Place-Based Policy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0169, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lea, Kubíčková & Lenka, Procházková, 2012. "Success Evaluation Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises In Terms Of Their Participation In The Internationalization Process," MPRA Paper 43759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch, 2013. "Occupational Choice and Self-Employment - Are They Related?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lea, Kubíčková, 2012. "Identification of the risk factors of the internationalitaion process of SMEs operating in the textile industry," MPRA Paper 43758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shinozaki, Shigehiro, 2012. "A New Regime of SME Finance in Emerging Asia: Empowering Growth-Oriented SMEs to Build Resilient National Economies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 104, Asian Development Bank.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Gerard Scholman, 2014. "The relationship between entrepreneurial activity, the business cycle and economic openness," Scales Research Reports H201218, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Zawadzki, Krystian, 2012. "Transformation of small and medium-sized enterprises in Pomerania due to organization of Euro 2012 with particular emphasis on the hotel industry," MPRA Paper 43624, University Library of Munich, Germany.