Transformation of small and medium-sized enterprises in Pomerania due to organization of Euro 2012 with particular emphasis on the hotel industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Matheson, 2006.
"Mega-Events: The effect of the world’s biggest sporting events on local, regional, and national economies,"
0610, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Victor Matheson, 2006. "Mega-Events: The effect of the world’s biggest sporting events on local, regional, and national economies," Working Papers 0622, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro 2012; Mega sport's event; tourism; pomeranian region;
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-SBM-2013-01-19 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SPO-2013-01-19 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-01-19 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .