Economic Growth and Public Healthcare Expenditure in Kenya (1982 - 2012)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Thomas Barnay & Olivier Damette, 2012. "What drives Health Care Expenditure in France since 1950?," Working Papers hal-00717435, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Healthcare Expenditure; Economic Growth; Kenya Healthcare Financing;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-01-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-01-19 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2013-01-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HEA-2013-01-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-01-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .