Portfolio Selection Using Genetic Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Pereira, 2000.
"Genetic Algorithm Optimisation for Finance and Investment,"
2000.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Pereira, Robert, 2000. "Genetic Algorithm Optimisation for Finance and Investments," MPRA Paper 8610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Pereira, 2000. "Genetic Algorithm Optimisation for Finance and Investment," Working Papers 2000.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Xiaolou Yang, 2006. "Improving Portfolio Efficiency: A Genetic Algorithm Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Chandwani, Abhishek & Sinha, Tanmay, 2013. "Algorithm of construction of Optimum Portfolio of stocks using Genetic Algorithm," MPRA Paper 48204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsportfolio optimization; objective function; artificial intelligence methods; genetic algorithm;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.