Report NEP-CMP-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon & Victoria Stodden, 2012. "RunMyCode.org: a novel dissemination and collaboration platform for executing published computational results," Working Papers halshs-00739233, HAL.
- sefiane, slimane & Benbouziane, Mohamed, 2012. "Portfolio Selection Using Genetic Algorithm," MPRA Paper 41783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2012. "Lasso-type and Heuristic Strategies in Model Selection and Forecasting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2012. "On the initialization of adaptive learning algorithms: A review of methods and a new smoothing-based routine," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 175, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models," Working Papers 07/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Vasily Astrov & Peter Havlik & Olga Pindyuk, 2012. "Trade Integration in the CIS: Alternate Options, Economic Effects and Policy Implications for Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine," wiiw Research Reports 381, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tai-Yu Ma & Jean-Patrick Lebacque, 2012. "Dynamic System Optimal Routing In Multimodal Transit Network," Working Papers hal-00740347, HAL.
- Francesco Crespi & Antonio Di Majo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2012. "Le riforme dell'imposizione diretta sulle imprese italiane," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0164, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Jean-Sébastien Bedo, 2012. "Distributed Learning in Hierarchical Networks," Post-Print hal-00740905, HAL.
- Da Rocha, José María & Antelo, Luis T. & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2012. "Selectivity, pulse fishing and endogenous lifespan in Beverton-Holt models," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- HERREMANS, Dorien & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2012. "Composing Fifth Species Counterpoint Music With Variable Neighborhood Search," Working Papers 2012020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Raimondo Manca & Giovanni Salvi, 2012. "A Semi-Markov Modulated Interest Rate Model," Papers 1210.3164, arXiv.org.
- Imre Kondor & Istv\'an Csabai & G\'abor Papp & Enys Mones & G\'abor Czimbalmos & M\'at\'e Csaba S\'andor, 2012. "Strong random correlations in networks of heterogeneous agents," Papers 1210.3324, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.