Reassessing effective protection rates in a trade in tasks perspective: Evolution of trade policy in "Factory Asia"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2012. "Reassessing effective protection rates in a trade in tasks perspective: Evolution of trade policy in factory Asia," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
References listed on IDEAS
- Broda, Christian & Limão, Nuno & Weinstein, David E., 2006. "Optimal Tariffs: The Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2008. "Measuring Protection: Mission Impossible?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 577-616, July.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2009. "Mapping the tariff waters," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Escaith, Hubert & Gonguet, Fabien, 2011. "International Supply Chains as Real Transmission Channels of Financial Shocks," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 31, pages 83-97.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Isidoro Romero, 2007. "Production Chains in an Interregional Framework: Identification by Means of Average Propagation Lengths," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(4), pages 362-383, October.
- Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Trade in Value Added and the Valued Added in Trade," wiiw Working Papers 81, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert & Roberts, Michael & Verbeet, Thomas, 2017. "Accumulating trade costs and competitiveness in global value chains," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2014.
"Trade in tasks, tariff policy and effective protection rates,"
60675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2014. "Trade in tasks, tariff policy and effective protection rates," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-22, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Hubert Escaith, 2014. "Mapping global value chains and measuring trade in tasks," Chapters,in: Asia and Global Production Networks, chapter 9, pages 287-337 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2014. "Exploring the policy dimensions of trade in value-added," MPRA Paper 59891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2014.
- Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2014. "Vertical specialization, tariff shirking and trade," Chapters,in: Asia and Global Production Networks, chapter 5, pages 148-178 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ma, Alyson C. & Van Assche, Ari, 2014. "Vertical Specialization, Tariff Shirking, and Trade," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 390, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTariff; Input-Output; Effective Protection; Trade in Value Added; International Outsourcing;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.