International Supply Chains as Real Transmission Channels of Financial Shocks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Keith Kuester & Stefan Mittnik & Marc S. Paolella, 2006. "Value-at-Risk Prediction: A Comparison of Alternative Strategies," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(1), pages 53-89.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hand, David & Yu, Keming, 2009. "Justifying adverse actions with new scorecard technologies," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 26, pages 13-17.
- Shojai, Shahin, 2009. "Economists' Hubris - The Case of Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 26, pages 4-12.
- Benjamin J. Keys & Tanmoy Mukherjee & Amit Seru & Vikrant Vig, 2010. "Did Securitization Lead to Lax Screening? Evidence from Subprime Loans," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 307-362.
- Boudoukh, Jacob, et al, 1997. "Pricing Mortgage-Backed Securities in a Multifactor Interest Rate Environment: A Multivariate Density Estimation Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 405-446.
- Frank Fabozzi & Vinod Kothari, 2007. "Securitization: The Tool of Financial Transformation," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2495, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2007.
- Shojai, Shahin & Feiger, George, 2009. "Economists’ hubris – the case of asset pricing," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 27, pages 9-13.
- Hunter, Greg, 2009. "Anatomy of the 2008 financial crisis: an economic analysis postmortem," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 27, pages 45-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek Kandiah & Hubert Escaith & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2015.
"Google matrix of the world network of economic activities,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 88(7), pages 1-20, July.
- V. Kandiah & H. Escaith & D. L. Shepelyansky, 2015. "Google matrix of the world network of economic activities," Papers 1504.06773, arXiv.org.
- Vivek Kandiah & Hubert Escaith & Dima Shepelyansky, 2015. "Google matrix of the world network of economic activities," Post-Print hal-01146350, HAL.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2012.
"Reassessing effective protection rates in a trade in tasks perspective: Evolution of trade policy in "Factory Asia","
41723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2012. "Reassessing effective protection rates in a trade in tasks perspective: Evolution of trade policy in factory Asia," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- V. Kandiah & H. Escaith & D. L. Shepelyansky, 2015. "Contagion effects in the world network of economic activities," Papers 1507.03278, arXiv.org.
- Hubert Escaith, 2014. "Mapping global value chains and measuring trade in tasks," Chapters,in: Asia and Global Production Networks, chapter 9, pages 287-337 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ITO Yukiko, 2017. "Has the Offshore Service Network Been Expanded by Japanese Firms?," Discussion papers 17107, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
Keywordsinternational supply chains; monetary circuit; real linkages; transmission channels; financial shock; Input-Output;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:1446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.