New Keynesian macroeconomics : Empirically tested in the case of Republic of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "New Keynesian Macroeconomics: Empirically tested in the case of Republic of Macedonia," EconStor Preprints 64403, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Petra M. Geraats, 2002. "Central Bank Transparency," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 532-565, November.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R. W. Hafer, 1988. "Is money irrelevant?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-17.
More about this item
KeywordsNew-Keynesian Macroeconomics; NAIRU; Money and output trade off;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2012-09-30 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .