Inflation and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barthélemy, Jean & Marx, Magali, 2017. "Solving endogenous regime switching models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-25.
- Weshah Razzak and Rabie Nasser, "undated".
"A Nonparametric Approach to Evaluating Inflation-Targeting Regimes,"
API-Working Paper Series
0901, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Weshah Razzak & Rabie Nasser, 2008. "A Nonparametric Approach to Evaluating Inflation-Targeting Regimes," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2008.
"The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-Off at Low Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
13986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca A Ricci & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2009. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off at Low Inflation," IMF Working Papers 09/34, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:1976_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://www.nobelprize.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .