Inflation and Unemployment
Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 13, 1976
- Weshah Razzak and Rabie Nasser, "undated".
"A Nonparametric Approach to Evaluating Inflation-Targeting Regimes,"
API-Working Paper Series
0901, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Weshah Razzak & Rabie Nasser, 2008. "A Nonparametric Approach to Evaluating Inflation-Targeting Regimes," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2008. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-Off at Low Inflation," NBER Working Papers 13986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca A Ricci & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2009. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off at Low Inflation," IMF Working Papers 09/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Barthélemy, Jean & Marx, Magali, 2017. "Solving endogenous regime switching models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-25.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:1976_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed