Inflation and Policy Response - The Israeli Case: 1970-1989
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan Drazen & Elhanan Helpman, 1987. "Stabilization with Exchange Rate Management under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 2268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Melnick, Rafi & Piterman, Sylvia, 1985. "Inflationary Expectations in Israel: A Multiple Indicators Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(2), pages 112-117, April.
- Michael Bruno & Stanley Fischer, 1987. "Seigniorage, Operating Rules and the High Inflation Trap," NBER Working Papers 2413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bruno & Stanley Fischer, 1984. "The Inflationary Process in Israel: Shocks and Accommodation," NBER Working Papers 1483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Monetary Policy; Inflation expectations; Anti-Inflation Stabilization Plan; Orthodox policy; Heterodox Policy; Currency substitution; nominal anchor; Israel; Israeli Economy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .