Impact of Monetary Policy on Economic Instability in Turkey (1983 - 2003)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shigoka Tadashi, 1994. "A Note on Woodford's Conjecture: Constructing Stationary Sunspot Equilibria in a Continuous Time Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 531-540, December.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Selahattin Dibooglu, 2001. "Long-Run Economic Growth: An Interdisciplinary Approach," Macroeconomics 0107004, EconWPA, revised 04 Sep 2001.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1996.
"Models of currency crises with self-fulfilling features,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1037-1047, April.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1995. "Models of Currency Crises with Self-Fulfilling Features," NBER Working Papers 5285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1996. "Models of Currency Crises with Self-fulfilling Features," CEPR Discussion Papers 1315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1993. "Moderate Inflation," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 1-44, January.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2002.
"Inflation targeting in emerging market and transition economies: Lessons after a decade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 781-790, May.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons After a Decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Stefan Gerlach, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons after a Decade," Working Papers 132001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jean‐Paul Azam, 2001.
"Inflation and Macroeconomic Instability in Madagascar,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 13(2), pages 175-201.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2001. "Inflation and macroeconomic instability in Madagascar," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 1999. "Institutions for Macroeconomic Stability in Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(0), pages 6-29, December.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 1996. "Continuous-Time Sunspot Equilibria and Dynamics in a Model of Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 24-52, April.
- Michael Bruno & Stanley Fischer, 1990. "Seigniorage, Operating Rules, and the High Inflation Trap," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 353-374.
- Woodford, Michael, 1986. "Stationary sunspot equilibria in a finance constrained economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 128-137, October.
- Randa, John, 1999. "Economic Reform and the Stability of the Demand for Money in Tanzania," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(3), pages 307-344, October.
- corrinne ho & robert n mccauley, 2004. "Living with flexible exchange rates:," International Finance 0411003, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; rational expectations approach; economic instability;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2005:y:2005:i:2:id:261:p:171-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.