Continuous-Time Sunspot Equilibria and Dynamics in a Model of Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Tanaka, Hitoshi, 2017. "Product cycles and growth cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 22-40.
- Haruyama, Tetsugen, 2009. "R&D policy in a volatile economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1761-1778, October.
- Slobodyan, Sergey, 2005.
"Indeterminacy, sunspots, and development traps,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 159-185, January.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002. "Indeterminacy, Sunspots, and Development Traps," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 255, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mauro Bambi & Alain Venditti, 2016. "Time-varying Consumption Tax, Productive Government Spending, and Aggregate Instability," Discussion Papers 16/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mete Feridun, 2005. "Impact of Monetary Policy on Economic Instability in Turkey (1983 - 2003)," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(2), pages 171-179.
- Pedro Gil, 2013. "Animal spirits and the composition of innovation in a lab-equipment R&D model with transition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2010. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model with Transition," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Issue of Income Inequality under the perceptive of Macroeconomic Instability: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 74963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002. "Welfare Implications of Sunspot Fluctuations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp204, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2015. "Regime-Switching Sunspot Equilibria in a One-Sector Growth Model with Aggregate Decreasing Returns and Small Externalities," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-42, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2016. "Regime-Switching Sunspot Equilibria in a One-Sector Growth Model with Aggregate Decreasing Returns and Small Externalities," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Wälde, Klaus, 1999. "A Poisson-Ramsey growth model: Creative destruction, endogenous cycles and growth," Technical Reports 1999,32, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Ali, Amjad & Bibi, Chan, 2016. "Determinants of Social Progress and its Scenarios under the role of Macroeconomic Instability: Empirics from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali, Amjad & Ur Rehman, Hafeez, 2015. "Macroeconomic Instability and Its Impact on Gross Domestic Product: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 71037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 1999. "Sunspot Fluctuations: A Way Out of a Development Trap?," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 922, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2000. "Sunspot Fluctuations: A Way Out of a Development Trap?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1720, Econometric Society.
- Walde, Klaus, 2002. "The economic determinants of technology shocks in a real business cycle model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-28, November.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2009. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model," FEP Working Papers 336, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:69:y:1996:i:1:p:24-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed