Financial Contagion and Systemic Risk: From Theory to Applicable Macroeconomic Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mikhail Stolbov, 2014.
"International Credit Cycles: A Regional Perspective,"
Economic Studies journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 21-47.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2012. "International credit cycles: a regional perspective," MPRA Paper 37773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Billio, Monica & Caporin, Massimiliano, 2010.
"Market linkages, variance spillovers, and correlation stability: Empirical evidence of financial contagion,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2443-2458, November.
- Monica Billio & Massimiliano Caporin, 2007. "Market linkages, variance spillovers and correlation stability: empirical evidences of financial contagion," Working Papers 2007_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "The Evolution of the World Trade Web," LEM Papers Series 2007/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pericoli, Marcello & Sbracia, Massimo, 2005.
"'Some contagion, some interdependence': More pitfalls in tests of financial contagion,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1177-1199, December.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pericoli, Marcello & Sbracia, Massimo, 2002. "Some Contagion, Some Interdependence: More Pitfalls in Tests of Financial Contagion," CEPR Discussion Papers 3310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kannan, Prakash & Kohler-Geib, Fritzi, 2009. "The uncertainty channel of contagion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4995, The World Bank.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Finn Østrup & Lars Oxelheim & Clas Wihlborg, 2009.
"Origins and Resolution of Financial Crises: Lessons from the Current and Northern European Crises,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 8(3), pages 178-220, Fall.
- Ostrup, Finn & Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas, 2009. "Origins and Resolution of Financial Crises; Lessons from the Current and Northern European Crises," Working Paper Series 796, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stefanie Kleimeier & Thorsten Lehnert & Willem F. C. Verschoor, 2008. "Measuring Financial Contagion Using Time-Aligned Data: The Importance of the Speed of Transmission of Shocks," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(4), pages 493-508, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial contagion; systemic risk; banking system; modeling;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-08-23 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2012-08-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .