Developments in a cross-border bank exposure "network"
In: Research on global financial stability: the use of BIS international financial statistics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goetz von Peter, 2007. "International banking centres: a network perspective," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Cimini, Riccardo, 2015. "Eurozone network “Connectedness” after fiscal year 2008," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 160-166.
- Fathin Faizah Said, 2017. "Global Banking on the Financial Network Modelling: Sectorial Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 227-253, February.
- Paulo Bastos & Nicolas L. Bottan & Julian Cristia, 2017.
"Access to Preprimary Education and Progression in Primary School: Evidence from Rural Guatemala,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, pages 521-547.
- Paulo Bastos & Nicolas Bottan & Julian Cristia, 2012. "Access to Preprimary Education and Progression in Primary School: Evidence from Rural Guatemala," Research Department Publications 4815, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Julián Caballero, 2012. "Banking Crises and Financial Integration," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4198, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Cristia,Julian, 2016. "Access to pre-primary education and progression in primary School : evidence from rural Guatemala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7574, The World Bank.
- Minoiu, Camelia & Reyes, Javier A., 2013. "A network analysis of global banking: 1978–2010," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 168-184.
- Caballero, Julian, 2015. "Banking crises and financial integration: Insights from networks science," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 127-146.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2010. "Balance Sheet Network Analysis of Too-Connected-to-Fail Risk in Global and Domestic Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 10/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Toivanen, Mervi, 2013. "Contagion in the interbank network : An epidemiological approach," Research Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Hamdaoui, Mekki, 2016. "Are systemic banking crises in developed and developing countries predictable?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 114-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biscgc:29-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.