A New Stationary Game Equilibrium Induced by Stochastic Group Evolution and Rational Individual Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Riedel, 2009. "Optimal Stopping With Multiple Priors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 857-908, May.
- Matsui Akihiko & Matsuyama Kiminori, 1995.
"An Approach to Equilibrium Selection,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 415-434, April.
- Akihiko Matsui & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "An Approach to Equilibrium Selection," Discussion Papers 970, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Akihiko Matsui & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "An Approach to Equilibrium Selection," Discussion Papers 1065, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- L. Samuelson & J. Zhang, 2010. "Evolutionary Stability in Asymmetric Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 453, David K. Levine.
- Samuelson, Larry & Zhang, Jianbo, 1992. "Evolutionary stability in asymmetric games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 363-391, August.
- Aliprantis, C.D. & Camera, G. & Puzzello, D., 2007. "A random matching theory," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Corradi, Valentina & Sarin, Rajiv, 2000. "Continuous Approximations of Stochastic Evolutionary Game Dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 163-191, October.
- Binmore, Ken & Samuelson, Larry & Young, Peyton, 2003. "Equilibrium selection in bargaining models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 296-328, November.
- Cabrales, Antonio, 2000. "Stochastic Replicator Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(2), pages 451-481, May.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic replicator dynamics; Rational choice; Normal-form game; Stability;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-08-23 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-08-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-08-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-08-23 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-08-23 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .