Report NEP-EVO-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Halliday, 2012. "Taking, Punishment and Trust," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 041, University of Siena.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florian Artinger & Nadine Fleischhut & M. Vittoria Levati & Jeffrey R. Stevens, 2012. "Cooperation in a Risky Environment: Decisions from Experience in a Stochastic Social Dilemma," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nadine Chlaß & Peter G. Moffatt, 2017. "Giving in Dictator Games - Experimenter Demand Effect or Preference over the Rules of the Game?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Paolo Crosetto & Werner Güth & Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Motives of Sanctioning: Equity and Emotions in a Public Good Experiment with Punishment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dai, Darong & Shen, Kunrong, 2012. "A New Stationary Game Equilibrium Induced by Stochastic Group Evolution and Rational Individual Choice," MPRA Paper 40586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2012.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Schwardt, Henning, 2012. "Trust and Arena Size. Expectations, Trust, and Institutions Co-Evolving, and Their Critical Population and Group Sizes," MPRA Paper 40393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rustichini, Aldo & DeYoung, Colin G. & Anderson, Jon E. & Burks, Stephen V., 2012. "Toward the Integration of Personality Theory and Decision Theory in the Explanation of Economic and Health Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Ulrik H. Nielsen & Erik Ø. Sørensen & Bertil Tungodden & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2012. "Give and Take in Dictator Games," Discussion Papers 12-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Erich Kirchler & Stephan Muehlbacher & Katharina Gangl & Eva Hofmann & Christoph Kogler & Maria Pollai & James Alm, 2012. "Combining Psychology and Economics in the Analysis of Compliance: From Enforcement to Cooperation," Working Papers 1212, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Bounded rationality: psychology, economics and the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 40280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larbi Alaoui & Antonio Penta, 2014. "Endogenous Depth of Reasoning," Working Papers 653, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sven Banisch & Tanya Araujo, 2012. "Who replaces whom? Local versus non-local replacement in social and evolutionary dynamics," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/20, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2012. "Does Religiosity Promote Property Rights and the Rule of Law?," Working Paper Series 905, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.