Report NEP-EVO-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Halliday, 2012. "Taking, Punishment and Trust," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 041, University of Siena.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florian Artinger & Nadine Fleischhut & M. Vittoria Levati & Jeffrey R. Stevens, 2012. "Cooperation in a Risky Environment: Decisions from Experience in a Stochastic Social Dilemma," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nadine Chlaß & Peter G. Moffatt, 2017. "Giving in Dictator Games - Experimenter Demand Effect or Preference over the Rules of the Game?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Paolo Crosetto & Werner Güth & Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Motives of Sanctioning: Equity and Emotions in a Public Good Experiment with Punishment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dai, Darong & Shen, Kunrong, 2012. "A New Stationary Game Equilibrium Induced by Stochastic Group Evolution and Rational Individual Choice," MPRA Paper 40586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2012.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Schwardt, Henning, 2012. "Trust and Arena Size. Expectations, Trust, and Institutions Co-Evolving, and Their Critical Population and Group Sizes," MPRA Paper 40393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rustichini, Aldo & DeYoung, Colin G. & Anderson, Jon E. & Burks, Stephen V., 2012. "Toward the Integration of Personality Theory and Decision Theory in the Explanation of Economic and Health Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6750, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Ulrik H. Nielsen & Erik Ø. Sørensen & Bertil Tungodden & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2012. "Give and Take in Dictator Games," Discussion Papers 12-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Erich Kirchler & Stephan Muehlbacher & Katharina Gangl & Eva Hofmann & Christoph Kogler & Maria Pollai & James Alm, 2012. "Combining Psychology and Economics in the Analysis of Compliance: From Enforcement to Cooperation," Working Papers 1212, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Bounded rationality: psychology, economics and the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 40280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larbi Alaoui & Antonio Penta, 2014. "Endogenous Depth of Reasoning," Working Papers 653, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sven Banisch & Tanya Araujo, 2012. "Who replaces whom? Local versus non-local replacement in social and evolutionary dynamics," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/20, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2012. "Does Religiosity Promote Property Rights and the Rule of Law?," Working Paper Series 905, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.