Report NEP-ORE-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siem Jan Koopman & Rutger Lit & Thuy Minh Nguyen, 2012. "Fast Efficient Importance Sampling by State Space Methods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-008/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 16 Oct 2014.
- Karlsson, Sune, 2012. "Forecasting with Bayesian Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 2012:12, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Dai, Darong & Shen, Kunrong, 2012. "A New Stationary Game Equilibrium Induced by Stochastic Group Evolution and Rational Individual Choice," MPRA Paper 40586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2012.
- Carlos Carrion & Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2012. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Adaptive Stated Preference Survey with a case study: Effects of Aggregate Mode Shares on Individual Mode Choice," Working Papers 000110, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "On the existence and stability of Pareto optimal endogenous matching with fairness," MPRA Paper 40457, University Library of Munich, Germany.