Effects of the debt crisis on the EU-China relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Wyplosz, 2010. "The Eurozone in the Current Crisis," Finance Working Papers 22825, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Karin Kondor & Karsten Staehr, 2011. "The impact of the global financial crisis on output performance across the European Union: vulnerability and resilience," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 May 2011.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2010.
"The global financial crisis: Lessons for European integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 38-54, March.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis: Lessons for European Integration," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0384, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Carmen Valentina RaDULESCU & Ildiko IOAN, 2009. "Economical Crisis And The European Union’S Cohesion Policy," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 62-67, December.
- András Inotai, 2011. "After the Crisis?," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 56(3), pages 360-378.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; debt crisis; China; crisis management;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .