The Eurozone in the Current Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Galí & Roberto Perotti, 2003. "Fiscal policy and monetary integration in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 533-572, October.
- Brian M. Doyle & Jon Faust, 2005.
"Breaks in the Variability and Comovement of G-7 Economic Growth,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 721-740, November.
- Brian M. Doyle & Jon Faust, 2003. "Breaks in the variability and co-movement of G-7 economic growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 786, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fatas, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2001.
"Government size and automatic stabilizers: international and intranational evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 3-28.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 1999. "Government Size and Automatic Stabilizers: International and Intranational Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2259, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galí, Jordi & Perotti, Roberto, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Integration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 3933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Goodhart & Boris Hofmann, 2008. "House prices, money, credit, and the macroeconomy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 180-205, spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mező, Júlia & Udvari, Beáta, 2012. "Effects of the debt crisis on the EU-China relations," MPRA Paper 40367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomas Adam & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Vojtech Belling & Sona Benecka & Jan Bruha & Kamil Galuscak & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Kamila Kulhava , 2015. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2015," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, Research Department, number as15 edited by Kamila Kulhava & Lucie Matejkova, June.
More about this item
Keywordsus european economic crisis; global financial crisis; europe imported financial crisis;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-04-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-04-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-04-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .