Does innovation (really) matter for success? The case of an IT Consulting Firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 1998.
"Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services,"
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114123, HAL.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114106, HAL.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1998. "Innovating in reverse: services and the reverse product cycle," Post-Print halshs-01114103, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamede, Ricardo, 2005. "Brand effects, mobility costs and industry evolution," MPRA Paper 3998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drejer, Ina, 2004. "Identifying innovation in surveys of services: a Schumpeterian perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 551-562, April.
- Ina Drejer, 2002. "A Schumpeterian Perspective on Service Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 02-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .