Proceedings"Agro-food and rural economy competitiveness in terms of global crisis"
The volume contains the papers presented during the International conference entitled:’ Agro-food and rural economy competitiveness in terms of global crisis’, organized by the Faculty of Agro-Food and Environmental Economics from Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Institute Of Agricultural Economics, Belgrade – Serbia, Faculty Of Agriculture, Zemun – Serbia, Institute Of Agricultural Economics, Romanian Academy, Bucharest – Romania, Institute of Research for Agricultural Economics And Rural Development, Bucharest – Romania and The Balkan Scientific Association Of Agrarian Economists, held in Bucharest, Romania, September, 23- 24, 2011 Structured in accordance with the sessions of the conference, the volume includes papers and relevant contributions on plenary speakers, rural and agro-food economy, economy of knowledge transfer in agro-food sector and rural economy, rural development, agricultural systems, environmental protection, more generally, agricultural policy. Publishing this volume represents a term of the interest expressed by ythe highest academic and research groups in Europe with interests in the agricultural policy and systems, rural development, as well as states’ bodies that develop specific empirical studies or field studies.
|Date of creation:||23 Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Economics of Agriculture Special Issue 1.59(2011): pp. 1-445|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, D Gale, 1997. "Agriculture and the Wealth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 1-12, May.
- Piketty, Thomas & Banerjee, Abhijit & Aghion, Philippe, 1997.
"Dualism and macroeconomic volatility,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.