Fuzzy cognitive maps face the question of the Greek current account deficit sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Apergis & Konstantinos Katrakilidis & Nicholas Tabakis, 2000.
"Current account deficit sustainability: The case of Greece,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(9), pages 599-603.
- Nicholas Apergis & Konstantinos Katrakilidis & Nicholas Tabakis, 1998. "Current account deficit sustainability: The case of Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(4), pages 449-449, November.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2005. "Is the U.S. Current Account Deficit Sustainable? And If Not, How Costly is Adjustment Likely To Be?," NBER Working Papers 11541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. J. Makin, 1989. "Is the Current Account Deficit Sustainable?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 22(2), pages 29-33.
- Freund, Caroline, 2005. "Current account adjustment in industrial countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1278-1298, December.
- Andreou, A. S. & Mateou, N. H. & Zombanakis, George A., 2003. "Crisis Management and Political Decision Making Using Genetically Evolved Fuzzy Cognitive Maps," MPRA Paper 51639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Husted, Steven, 1992. "The Emerging U.S. Current Account Deficit in the 1980s: A Cointegration Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 159-166, February.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:169:y::i:1:p:96-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Cooper, 2001. "Is the U.S. Current Account Deficit Sustainable? Will It Be Sustained?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(1), pages 217-226.
More about this item
KeywordsSoft Computing; Fuzzy Cognitive Maps; Current Account Deficit Sustainability;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .