A review of Soludo's perspective of banking sector reforms in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. George Assaf & Carlos Barros & Ade Ibiwoye, 2010. "Performance assessment of Nigerian banks pre and post consolidation: evidence from a Bayesian approach," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 215-229, August.
- Umoren A. A & Akpan S. B. & Udoh E. J., 2016. "Analysis of Empirical Relationship among Agricultural Lending, Agricultural Growth and Non-Performing Loans in Nigerian Banking System," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(2), pages 94-101.
- Carlos Barros & Guglielmo Caporale, 2012. "Banking Consolidation in Nigeria," CEsA Working Papers 99, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Mohammad Younus Bhat & Apra Sinha, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Preserving National Park Biodiversity: A Case Study," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(2), pages 102-106, December.
- Ahmad Bello Dogarawa, 2011. "Chronology of banking reforms in Nigeria: A survey of past and present theoretical and empirical literature," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 370-382, November.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2013. "Banking Consolidation in Nigeria, 2000-2010," NCID Working Papers 07/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Reforms;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-07-07 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-07-07 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-07-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.