A review of Soludo's perspective of banking sector reforms in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2013. "Banking Consolidation in Nigeria, 2000-2010," NCID Working Papers 07/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Carlos Barros & Guglielmo Caporale, 2012. "Banking Consolidation in Nigeria," CEsA Working Papers 99, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- A. George Assaf & Carlos Barros & Ade Ibiwoye, 2010. "Performance assessment of Nigerian banks pre and post consolidation: evidence from a Bayesian approach," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 215-229, August.
- Mohammad Younus Bhat & Apra Sinha, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Preserving National Park Biodiversity: A Case Study," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(2), pages 102-106, December.
- Umoren A. A & Akpan S. B. & Udoh E. J., 2016. "Analysis of Empirical Relationship among Agricultural Lending, Agricultural Growth and Non-Performing Loans in Nigerian Banking System," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(2), pages 94-101.
- Ahmad Bello Dogarawa, 2011. "Chronology of banking reforms in Nigeria: A survey of past and present theoretical and empirical literature," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 370-382, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Reforms;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-07-07 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-07-07 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-07-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .