Report NEP-BAN-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoonhee Tina Chang, 2006. "Role of Non-Performing Loads (NPLs) and Capital Adequacy in Banking Structure and Competition," Working Papers 06-15, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Ana Babus, 2007. "The Formation of Financial Networks," Working Papers 2007.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Bennett T. McCallum, 2007. "Banking and Interest Rates in Monetary Policy Analysis: A Quantitative Exploration," NBER Working Papers 13207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2007. "Governance, Issuance Restrictions, And Competition In Payment Card Networks," NBER Working Papers 13218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Semenova Maria, 2007. "How depositors discipline banks: the case of Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 07-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian & Kok, Christoffer, 2007. "A new approach to measuring competition in the loan markets of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0768, European Central Bank.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Roberta Zizza, 2007. "Does the Underground Economy Hold Back Financial Deepening? Evidence from the Italian Credit Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp0789, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2007. "Banking sector reforms and the Nigerian economy: performance, pitfalls and future policy options," MPRA Paper 3804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2007. "A review of Soludo's perspective of banking sector reforms in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 3803, University Library of Munich, Germany.