Banking sector reforms and the Nigerian economy: performance, pitfalls and future policy options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin J. Inyang & Rebecca O. Enuoh & Okon E. Ekpenyong, 2014. "The Banking Sector Reforms in Nigeria: Issues and Challenges for Labour-Management Relations," Journal of Business Administration Research, Journal of Business Administration Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(1), pages 82-90, April.
- Shaikh, Aijaz A. & Glavee-Geo, Richard & Karjaluoto, Heikki, 2017. "Exploring the nexus between financial sector reforms and the emergence of digital banking culture – Evidences from a developing country," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1030-1039.
- Aliyu Mamman & Yusuf Alhaji Hashim, 2013. "Impact of private sector credit on the real sector of Nigeria," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 3(5), pages 105-116, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking sector reforms; monetary policy; macroeconomic performance;
All these keywords.
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.