Environmentally Related Energy Taxes in Argentina, Bolivia and Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis A. Cifuentes & Alan J. Krupnick & Raúl O'Ryan & Michael A. Toman, 2005.
"Urban Air Quality and Human Health in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Documentos de Trabajo
212, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Luis A. Cifuentes & Alan J. Krupnick & Raúl O'Ryan & Michael Toman, 2005. "Urban Air Quality and Human Health in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2988, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fullerton, Don & Wolverton, Ann, 2005.
"The two-part instrument in a second-best world,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1961-1975, September.
- Don Fullerton & Ann Wolverton, 2003. "The Two-Part Instrument in a Second-Best World," NBER Working Papers 10140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann Wolverton & Don Fullerton, 2003. "The Two-Part Instrument in a Second-Best World," NCEE Working Paper Series 200304, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2003.
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2012.
"International fuel tax assessment: an application to Chile,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 127-144, April.
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2010. "International Fuel Tax Assessment: An Application to Chile," Discussion Papers dp-10-07, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Jon Strand, 2011. "International Fuel Tax Assessment; An Application to Chile," IMF Working Papers 11/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Hancevic, Pedro & Cont, Walter & Navajas, Fernando, 2016. "Energy populism and household welfare," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 464-474.
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1993. "The Value of Risks to Life and Health," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1912-1946, December.
- Navajas, Fernando & Porto, Alberto, 1994. "Budget shares, distributional characteristics and the direction of tax reform," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 475-479, August.
- Mariana Conte Grand & Fabián Gaioli & Elizabeth Perone & Anna Sorensson & Tomas Svensson & Pablo Tarela, 2002. "Impacts of Greenhouse and Local Gases Mitigation Options on Air Pollution in the Buenos Aires Metropolitan Area: Valuation of Human Health Effects," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 230, Universidad del CEMA.
- Navajas, Fernando H., 2009. "Engel curves, household characteristics and low-user tariff schemes in natural gas," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 162-168, January.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2000. "The Public Economics of the Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297987.
- Don Fullerton & Inkee Hong & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2001.
"A Tax on Output of the Polluting Industry Is Not a Tax on Pollution: The Importance of Hitting the Target,"
NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 13-44
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Inkee Hong & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1999. "A Tax on Output of the Polluting Industry is Not a Tax on Pollution: The Importance of Hitting the Target," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9908, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Don Fullerton & Inkee Hong & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1999. "A Tax on Output of the Polluting Industry is Not a Tax on Pollution: The Importance of Hitting the Target," NBER Working Papers 7259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1977. "On the direction of tax reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 179-202, April.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, April.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1973. "Consumption Externalities and Imperfect Corrective Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 526-538, Autumn.
- Myles,Gareth D., 1995. "Public Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521497695, April.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental taxes; energy; tax models;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-04-17 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .