Gifts and sponsored trips for doctors matter more for sales of MNCs?(an application of censored regression)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- John Rust, 1997.
"Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 487-516, May.
- Rust, J., 1994. "Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality," Working papers 9429, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- John Rust & Department of Economics & University of Wisconsin, 1994. "Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality," Computational Economics 9403001, EconWPA, revised 19 Nov 1996.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing Strategies; Sales; MNCs; Pharmaceutical Industry; Censored regression; Tobit model;
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .