От Теории Предприятия К Теории Стратегического Управления
[From Theory of the Firm to the Strategic Management Theory]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstheory of enterprise; theory of the firm; strategic management; system theory of firm; new theory of the firm; enterprise pyramid; event management;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .