Capacities and Competencies as Sources of Competitive Advantage: The Case Study of Latvian Hotels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Foreman-Peck & Gerry Makepeace & Brian Morgan, 2006. "Growth and profitability of small and medium-sized enterprises: Some Welsh evidence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 307-319.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin, 2008.
"National innovation systems, capabilities and economic development,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1417-1435, October.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2007. "National innovation systems, capabilities and economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20071024, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Giovanni Dagnino, 2006. "‘Strategy, Economic Organization, and the Knowledge Economy: The Coordination of Firms and Resources’ By Nicolai J. Foss, Oxford University Press, 2005," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(2), pages 229-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inga Jansone & Irina Voronova, 2014. "Risks Impact on the Accommodation and Food Services: The Case of Latvia," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(2), pages 45-62.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive advantage; hotels; capacities; competencies; tourism.;
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:301-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.